1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

MySQL query failed: Table 'psa.itmpl_data' doesn't exist

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by VagaStorm, Jun 15, 2006.

1. VagaStorm

VagaStorm Basic Pleskian

73%
    My mysql server stoped during upgrade to plesk 8, and now I get this error when I try to log into plesk :( I supose I just need to run whatever mysql queries the upddate whanted to do, but where can I find what those where?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:229
    db_query(string 'SELECT control, state FROM itmpl_data WHERE page="/login_up.php3" AND itmpl_id=""')
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/visibility.php:199
    getVisibilityCustomizations(string '/login_up.php3')
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/visibility.php:434
    getVisibility(string 'login', boolean true, NULL null)
    3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/visibility.php:443
    isControlVisible(string 'login', boolean true)
    4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/elements.php3:341
    fetch_hideable_button(array)
    5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/elements.php3:254
    comm_button(string 'login', string '', string 'return login_oC(document.forms[0], document.forms[1])', boolean true, integer '3')
    6: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/login_up.php3:169
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. yann.kerguelen

yann.kerguelen Guest

Hello,

Did you fix it, I have the same problem while upgrading 7.5.4 to 8.2.0

Thanks

3. VagaStorm

VagaStorm Basic Pleskian

73%
    Yes I did, but it was rather tricky. If I remember correctly I had to downlaod the updates and fint the sql updates and run em manualy :(

4. MaRiOs

MaRiOs Guest

where did u find the "sql updates" could you please help me ? I have the same error/problem :(

5. VagaStorm

VagaStorm Basic Pleskian

73%
    The updates can be found her: http://www.swsoft.com/en/download/plesk/patches/ Theese are rpm files which can be extracted. You should find your sql updates in ther, but make sure you know what you are doing and backup your system and db as I'm quite sure this can break things!

Also, if I remember correctly, you might need to do some manual queries to get dns working correctly to, but I cant remember exactly what it was.