• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MySQL query failed: Table 'psa.itmpl_data' doesn't exist

VagaStorm

Basic Pleskian
My mysql server stoped during upgrade to plesk 8, and now I get this error when I try to log into plesk :( I supose I just need to run whatever mysql queries the upddate whanted to do, but where can I find what those where?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:229
db_query(string 'SELECT control, state FROM itmpl_data WHERE page="/login_up.php3" AND itmpl_id=""')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/visibility.php:199
getVisibilityCustomizations(string '/login_up.php3')
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/visibility.php:434
getVisibility(string 'login', boolean true, NULL null)
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/visibility.php:443
isControlVisible(string 'login', boolean true)
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/elements.php3:341
fetch_hideable_button(array)
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/elements.php3:254
comm_button(string 'login', string '', string 'return login_oC(document.forms[0], document.forms[1])', boolean true, integer '3')
6: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/login_up.php3:169
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Did you fix it, I have the same problem while upgrading 7.5.4 to 8.2.0

Thanks

Yes I did, but it was rather tricky. If I remember correctly I had to downlaod the updates and fint the sql updates and run em manualy :(

where did u find the "sql updates" could you please help me ? I have the same error/problem :(

The updates can be found her: http://www.swsoft.com/en/download/plesk/patches/ Theese are rpm files which can be extracted. You should find your sql updates in ther, but make sure you know what you are doing and backup your system and db as I'm quite sure this can break things!

Also, if I remember correctly, you might need to do some manual queries to get dns working correctly to, but I cant remember exactly what it was.

Back