• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mysql stops frequently

B

budwaiser

Hi,
i'm having a lot of problems with Mysql that stops frequently and i don't know why. Can you help me to fix the problem? What i can see?

Thanks a lot

What do you get in error logs when mySQL is crashed .. It seems like there are some DBs hosted which is causing this issue. Looking at logs will surely help.

There might be a file with .err extention in your MySQL's Data folder ...

What does it says when MySQL Crashes..

had this issue found it was a site that some how didnt get installed completely, I just went through and click each site till one said failed to connect to database,

Then the mysql database went down. Restarted it went to same site happend again. I removed database and reinstalled all is ok now.

Hi,

In My server also Mysql getting stop. Below is the error shows on the mysql.err file. Please kindly help me. When this happens i am unable to start or stop the Mysql service. Unless untill i will restart the server i am not able to use the mysql service. I hae doubt about 'mesasarc@%', due to this user the database is getting stopped.If you see the below logs you can understand. How to check the running loggs for mysql on windows. What will be path of error log file.

Pls find the below error log

070626 23:42:58 InnoDB: Starting shutdown...
070626 23:43:02 InnoDB: Shutdown completed; log sequence number 0 1052086193
070626 23:43:02 [Note] C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Databases\MySQL\bin\mysqld-nt.exe: Shutdown complete

completed; log sequence number 0 979052605
070618 1:17:50 [Note] C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Databases\MySQL\bin\mysqld-nt.exe: Shutdown complete

070618 1:20:16 [Warning] Found invalid password for user: 'mesasarc@%'; Ignoring user
C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Databases\MySQL\bin\mysqld-nt.exe: ready for connections.
Version: '4.1.7-nt' socket: '' port: 3306 Source distribution

070619 13:08:03 [Warning] Found invalid password for user: 'mesasarc@%'; Ignoring user
070621 5:32:19 [Note] C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Databases\MySQL\bin\mysqld-nt.exe: Normal shutdown

The posts you posted looks like its strait from the error log for your database,

The Mysql error log is located with in the data folder in the mysql folder.

Uselly Program Files\Swsoft\Plesk\MySql\Data\ Find the file that ends in .err,
That is your error log.

There is also something called a event viewer located in the start menu under Administrative Tools, Most mysql error will be displayed under the Application link in this program.

Thats all the locations I know of

Hi

I am still facing mysql hang issue in server. Can any one help me, when i check in .err file
following error message appearing
===========================================
080508 6:57:35 InnoDB: Database was not shut down normally!
InnoDB: Starting crash recovery.
InnoDB: Reading tablespace information from the .ibd files...
InnoDB: Restoring possible half-written data pages from the doublewrite
InnoDB: buffer...
===========================================
This happens suddeny , i am unable to restart mysql. I have to restart complete server then mysql service will become online. I need your help very badly.

If you know any better settings for my.conf or my.ini please let us know

regards.
Steve :(

Back