• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Need a working qmail SRPM for PSA 7.5.x to apply multiple IP patch

D

DeanW

Need (Update: GOT) a working qmail SRPM for PSA 7.5.x to apply multiple IP patch

Greetings,

I wish to install a "multiple-ip patch" for qmail, as noted here.

Since info@PSA seems to be slow to respond or may not respond at all, does anyone have a qmail SRPM *known* to work with Plesk 7.5.4 on FC2?

Thanks, DW

As you do not have access to the qmail source used with Plesk, you can not apply this patch. And there is no patch you can apply due to this fact.

wrong!

Thanks for your response, but I wrote to [email protected] [I believe] and a couple days later I received a qmail.tgz file with ALL of the Plesk-related patches!!

Now I can recompile qmail with their patches AND mine.

Contact me if you want it.

Regards, DW

applying patches??

Hello All,

What have been your experiences with patching qmail with the Plesk patches and additional patches e.g. Multi-IP? I am wanting to apply the qmail-ldap patch to the qmail source.

Does adding additional patches effect the Plesk patches in any way? Can the qmail be recompiled and packaged in RPM to install?

If the **** hits the fan after install, what kind of back-out plan can be used?

Doe's Plesk support additionally patched Plesk qmail systems?

Many thanks to any help - sure would like to get LDAP working with Qmail. Our spam filtering systems require LDAP to lookup valid accounts and Qmail supports neither vrfy or rcpt to.

Back