• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Need Tech SUpport

S

susanamirian

I tried to post through Plesk customer support-- but apparently I don't have any.

I have domains within Gate and setup a VPS to host those and additional domains in January. First, I was billed in January for the VPS and for one of the domains -- so I need to know why that happened. I thought once I had the VPS and transferred my domains to the VPS I would have one subscription. For instance, Heartnuts.com was billed separately at $99 in addition to the $299 VPS.

That is the first question, The second is, I set up heartnuts.com in the vps but when I ftp to move the site files, the login shows me the existing site files on my gate.com account. So is heartnuts.com in the gate.com vps-- or is it not? I have not asked Network Solutions to change the primary nameserver to the IP generated in the Plesk domain setup (216.110.190.111) because of the ftp/login issue. I suspect I will have the same problem with stpetersumcpa.org which is also hosted on gate and was requested to move to my new vps account.

There should be some tech support for this thing. My two cents. All problems cannot be solved through knowledge bases.

Hello....

I wonder if anybody is out there. No one seems to be at the service desk. This is a very weird way to run a tech business.....

Sorry, this is not service desk, this is forum, and also please contact company where you bought service,
Virtuozzo is only our product- software

Back