• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

.NET Framework version

W

wickedmx

Hi All

This has probably been asked many times but I have not seen any answer stating when this will be updated.

Has anybody heard when Plesk will correctly state the version of .NET that is actually installed on the server. I know that having 3 and 3.5 installed still works(as I have them installed and working fine), but having Plesk state that only version 2 is installed is very confusing from an end users perspective.

If there is a way of changing this detail, instructions on how to do so would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Matt

Hi Sergious

My question was not actually whether Plesk supports version 3.0 and 3.5 as I already know it does and, as mentioned in my initial thread submission, I have them installed and running successfully.

My Question was; when will Plesk correctly state that the additonal .NET library versions libraries are installed. Simply quoting the base framework is incredibly confusing for the end user and results in numerous tickets saying things such as " You told me version 3.5 is installed but my Plesk control panel is only telling me version 2.0 is installed".

It would be a very helpful function if Plesk aslo clearly stated that the additional libraries were installed if that is the case.

Regards
Matt

Hi Sergious

My question was not actually whether Plesk supports version 3.0 and 3.5 as I already know it does and, as mentioned in my initial thread submission, I have them installed and running successfully.

My Question was; when will Plesk correctly state that the additonal .NET library versions libraries are installed. Simply quoting the base framework is incredibly confusing for the end user and results in numerous tickets saying things such as " You told me version 3.5 is installed but my Plesk control panel is only telling me version 2.0 is installed".

It would be a very helpful function if Plesk aslo clearly stated that the additional libraries were installed if that is the case.

Regards
Matt

The feature request is queued. Thank you for the report.

Back