• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue New domain shows another domain

Spre

New Pleskian
I have domains

x.org
y.com
z.online

first 2 work fine, x.org is my main website, y.com is a ren faire website i host for my boss.

I add z.online to plesk and it redirects to the x.x.org website, I remove it and it still redirects. I have checked all dns settings and redirects, there is no setting to redirect it to x.org.

my domains are all hosted with the same company i run the dedicated boxes from, I even reset all dns entries for z.online to default.

also doesn't seem domain connect is working at all anymore, as after deleting all references to z.online and the domain from plesk and reseting it to defaults with 1and1 domain panel it does not pop up to use domain connect anymore.

4 months later, Issue still persists, mainly for mobile devices.

thanks for not one reply on the issue.

I'll be migrating everything to cpanel. Atleast my money gets me proper support over there.

Back