• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New folder in skeleton permissions?

A

ADWEBSYS

Skeleton question

How do I assign permissions by default for read and write to database folder I added in skeleton? I mean I know I can do that after adding the site but I want to do this automatically for each site and folder database the skeleton deploys.

Unfortunately Plesk create default permission to sceleton folders. No method to change it.

Hi Vekna well probably we have to teak some script any ideas?

On the other hand

Since all I need is a folder to put access database and that folder needs to have write and read permissions must probably some folder or option must be already developed by Plesk, just think, what is doing the bunch of shared hosting business is out there? I think a lot of users are using access database in their sites and all of them needs that db o database folder with the write and read permissons and it is not logical each Hosting manager giving permission individually to each customer dont you think?.

Back