• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New Plesk Application Vault scripts 60+ (Need Feedback)

C

CPSkins.com

Hi,

I am the owner of CPSkins.com and we have decided to add 60+ application vault scripts. We are currently almost done adding 55 or so which might be the first release if we can't think of more, but that is why we are here asking you all for your feedback in what scripts you would like to see.

Here is our current list
http://www.cpskins.com/psainstaller.php

Anything without a version # means we need to complete it. I hope to have most of it all done tonight.

We are looking for all your feedback.

Thanks
William Wilson

Thanks! I was looking for that thread. I actually purchased CPThemes.com and thought I would further develop this product and keep it updated.

Just a note to anyone that has purchased so far. Anyone on the Lite Version will get this version and be moved into our system once released. This is the pro version promised

Please [email protected] for more details.

Originally posted by CPSkins.com
Just a note to anyone that has purchased so far. Anyone on the Lite Version will get this version and be moved into our system once released. This is the pro version promised

Please [email protected] for more details.

That's all nice and dandy, if only someone would actually reply to my e-mails...

I've already removed the psa-installer **** since it's horribly outdated (and to think I paid $45 for it...) and the new guys don't even reply to e-mails... way to go handling customers...

-:mad:-

I respond to emails, i might not have replied to current customers of CPThemes.com as the merger hasen't totally taken place and I don't know any of the customers so i can't really respond to demands and questions.

If your a current customer you will be transferred into our system and will get a welcome email when the merger is done.

Thanks
William Wlson

Originally posted by Redah
That's all nice and dandy, if only someone would actually reply to my e-mails...

I've already removed the psa-installer **** since it's horribly outdated (and to think I paid $45 for it...) and the new guys don't even reply to e-mails... way to go handling customers...

-:mad:-
Boy, I hope you don't always write emails in that tone. If I received something sounding like that, I'd probably just delete it.... and my clients all love me to death.

Anytime you have a company buy out, there is always a certain amount of confusion and a 'settling in' period. If you're not savvy enough to realize that, then I have much pity for you in the real world.

My advice, and you can take it or leave it, is to seek patience, and don't sweat the little stuff. Life is too short as it is.

Originally posted by jamesyeeoc
*cut*

Right. No, I didn't write an e-mail like that. I wrote a standard e-mail, just like it should, I prefer to keep healthy relations, so that's what I do. Don't jump to conclusions. BUT:

First: He CLEARLY stated that current customers should e-mail [email protected]. THAT's what he said, so THAT's what I did. But, 14 days later, there is still no reply. That's not the way to go.

Second: If he would have said that we would be integrated in the system and get an welcome message, I would have waited for that. But that's not what he said.

Third: If you paid $45 for something, small amount as it may seem, and you don't receive an update for at least 7 months even though it has been promised over and over again... you get discouraged and lose faith in the publisher. Hence, I removed the '****' (sorry, but that's what it is at the moment, a fine collection of vulnerable applications) from my system.

Then, if a new guy comes along, says he fixes everything, you get your hopes restored, follow his instructions (send the mail, like he said), and receive no reply whatsoever. Bye bye hope, bye bye faith in product. The least one could do is simply send a 1 line e-mail back with a pre-defined text saying that the merger hasn't completed yet.

I'll just sit here and wait, then. And you, jamesyeeoc, if you get so tied up in something you have no understanding of whatsoever, it's -you- you should pity.

Don't have a go at jamesyeeoc, he's only trying to help.

I think the best solution to this would be to wait now, and see if cpskins are a better firm than that which they are acquiring. When SWsoft acquired Plesk there were a lot of problems, it took around a year to iron the majority of them out if you ask me ... I don't think this acquisition will take quite so long but don't lose faith in the new owners as they may prove to be very good at what they do. I agree they should have responded, but I'd say give them a chance still.

(EDIT: Just to add, I've communicated with the new owner via email quite a bit and he seems a nice chap, should work out in the end)

Ofcourse I'll give him another chance, as soon as I read his reply I decided I would, since I understand how busy one can be. I'm not one to hold grudges.

But, being 'attacked' by jamesyeeoc, I just figured I'd need to clarify why my reaction was the way it was. That's all, ofcourse I hope cpskins will do a splendid job, if I wasn't interested in psa-installer to provide my customers with more one-click applications, I wouldn't have bought it in the first place :)

Just an update you all should get an email within the next two weeks. The psa is finished with 55 scripts. Just packaging them into rpms and they are ready. Then the fun part of moving all customers from cpthemes.com that are in perlbill to my billing system which should be fun.

Thanks
William Wilson

Originally posted by CPSkins.com
Just an update you all should get an email within the next two weeks. The psa is finished with 55 scripts. Just packaging them into rpms and they are ready. Then the fun part of moving all customers from cpthemes.com that are in perlbill to my billing system which should be fun.

Thanks
William Wilson

Thanks for the status update :)

Back