1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

New Plesk Clients via Expand Clients

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.3 Troubleshooting Issues' started by Snowmon, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Snowmon

Snowmon New Pleskian

If I want to create a new Plesk client via an existing Expand client (by going to Plesk Clients -> New Plesk Client, under the Expand client's profile), it'll create the new client with all limits set to 0.

I've checked the client templates everywhere and they're all set to unlimited.
    So either creating a client in this way doesn't use template information, or I'm doing something horribly wrong.
    Anyone having a similar issue?

2. gold

gold Regular Pleskian

57%
    Expand sets limits for Expand Client`s instances (Plesk Clients) automatically. When you add a new domain for instance Expand increase limits for this instance. So a main restriction is - a sum all limits of instances is less or equal to limits of Expand Client.