• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New problem after 4.2 to 4.5 upgrade

D

dnerty

Hi

does anyone has similar problem..

After 4.2 to 4.5 upgrade sitebuilder doesn't work anymore.

Internal Sitebuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Auth.php; Line: 54
Message: PHP Notice : Trying to get property of non-object; Code: 8

I have this problem too ..

After 4.1 to 4.5 upgrade sitebuilder doesn't work anymore.

Internal Sitebuilder error.
File: /opt/sitebuilder/include/SB/UISettings.php; Line: 46
Message: PHP Notice : Trying to get property of non-object; Code: 8

There is someone who can help me?

I couldn't solve a problem.. I pay $75 for support and Parallels team solved in after 3-4 days working.

Hello Dnerty, thank you for your reply.
3-4 days of waiting and leave the service down to solve the problem is too many days.
For now I have restored a backup to 4.1, in the hope that someone else has a solution.

Diego.

I have resolved the problem.
The step to resolved was:
1) upgrade from 4.1 to 4.5 version (after this I has the problem)
2) make a backup of sitebuilder database (mysql) and sitebuilder directory (eg. /opt/sitebuilder or /usr/local/sitebuilder)
3) do uninstall of sitebuilder (apt-get remove sitebuilder)
4) re-install a new sitebuilder 4.5 via script: parallels_installer_v3.3.2_build080710..... (see documetation)
5) once that new sitebuilder was installed e functioning, replacing the new database and sites directory with the old backup file following all instructions "How to migrate sites and users to another Sitebuilder server" (http://kb.odin.com/en/5512)
in particular paragraph 4. (important: replacing only "sites" directory and not all sitebuilder directory)
6) empty the session table of sitebuilder database (truncate table 'session')
7) do the update to 4.5.7 via automatic update from admin sitebuilder panel.

Back