• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New templates download necessary

F

flupke

to SWsoft developers: do we need to install all the v4 templates? Won't the v3 templates be converted during the upgrade?

Do the new templates overwrite the old ones?

Previously on this forum someone said

"the header pictures of some templates have been changed, 1 customer noticed that already and complain about that. How is it possible to restore old pictures?

you can fix this by using 3.x template packs, those are still available from download1.swsoft.com."

So what is the best way to go - the safest way to keep our existing customers happy?

Yes, head banners could be a little bit different for some of the templates, so in this case to save updated templates (it is suggested to have updated templates) and to have old head banners I can suggest you copy head banners images from user's sites (where it is necessary) and let users upload this pictures into their sites.
I do not think that there should be a lot of customers with such situation. Am I wrong here? Just give cutomtomers instructions to copy necessary head image from published site, in Wizard upload this banner and select it for site one more time.
Hope it helps.

Back