• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

No able to serve pages ERROR: PleskFatalException

D

digitalpaul

Just start a few hours ago on Plesk 8.0.1 running on debain - sarge I beleive. I can https into the control panel but can't serve any content on port 80. Below is the error I get when restarting the apache server within plesk and teh errors in teh apache2/error.log. Any ideas? I haven't changed anything and a reboot or ticket int swsoft hasn't helped!

ERROR: PleskFatalException

Unable to make action: Unable to manage service by websrvmng: websrvmng: Service apache2 failed to start

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /opt/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:169
psaerror(string 'Unable to make action: Unable to manage service by websrvmng: websrvmng: Service apache2 failed to start')
1: /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/server/restart_services.php:30

[Sat Jun 02 01:49:02 2007] [error] Can't locate Apache/PerlRun.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/Apache2 /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.4 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl . /etc/apache2) at (eval 3) line 3.\n
[Sat Jun 02 01:49:11 2007] [error] Can't locate Apache/PerlRun.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/Apache2 /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.4 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl . /etc/apache2) at (eval 3) line 3.\n

Back