• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

No access to Plesk for clients

F

FlashMagnuM

Hello,

Its first time for me using Plesk, and I'm pretty impressed about it's features, but I got a problem with my clients or domain users which can't access Plesk Control Panel.

I have read in the Plesk 7.5 Admin Guide (the pdf format) that I can set permission to Pleask for my clients, in the page named Permissions for Operations for each client:
http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotpdfplesk18zu.jpg

But I do not have such a feature in there, only the other features described there in that PDF:
http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotpdfplesk20bg.jpg

Is there a limitation from my VPS provider? Or what? How should I enable Pleask for all my clients or domain users?

[QUOTE

Is there a limitation from my VPS provider? Or what? How should I enable Pleask for all my clients or domain users?
[/QUOTE]

Not sure why you are having problems. Just read over Chapter 4 in the admin.pdf on Managing User Accounts. You need to set a user name and password for the client to have access to the control panel. If you haven't done this you can click on the client name and fill that in there. Then you can click on permissions to allow them control panel access and other things. You may also want to set limits on space allocations.

I am new too but ask away as I have been learning.

Well, thats the point, as you can see, I have posted there 2 pictures with what is explained in that PDF, and what its in my Plesk root Panel, in the place where I should grant permission to Plesk for clients. But for domain users I can grant access to Plesk, but didn't work to login either.

Anyway, the clients and the domain users does have a username and password, or else ... they couldn't be created!

The point is that when I'm trying to login, and submit the data, the login panel appears to me again (page is reloading) with no error message.

Back