• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

No Database/MySQL Icon in Admin

G

gregr66

Hello,

I have just installed Plesk 7.5.4 on CentOS4.2 and no problems, at least not until now.

In Admin, I don't see any link/icon to the PSA databases. I downloaded the trial version, and have just purchased the full license, so is that a limitation? I created the one client/domain and can get to their mysql database through phpmyadmin, but there's no such thing in the Admin section> Maybe I'm missing it.

I wanted to edit the DNS templates, so as to read ns1.xxx.xxx & ns2.xxx.xxx and not just ns.xxx.xxx

Can anyone help?

Also, is there a way to check on how well Plesk was installed and check for errors?

Cheers,
Greg

If you want to play in the psa database you're going to have to use a program such as phpMyAdmin, but not the one built into Plesk.

As to changing the DNS template, log into your control panel, click on "Server" - "DNS". That's where you can edit the dns template for all domains.

Thanks for the reply, but I am fully aware of phpMyAdmin.

Is there meant to be a link to the PSA phpMyAdmin? What is the path?

Yes, I'm discovering the way to edit DNS templates through the other feature, but curious to dig deeper into the realsm of Plesk.

Thanks,
Greg

Not to my knowledge, but if you run a search there were a couple of other threads on accessing the Plesk database.

Back