1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

No Option to Delete or Activate Subscription in Biz Cust Manager?

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by Mr Fett, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Mr Fett

Mr Fett Basic Pleskian

35%
    Hi all,

I'm new to Plesk so apologies if I'm missing something simple but I'm finding the Business & CUstomer Manager to be an absolutely nightmare rather than the answer to my prayers I thought it would be.

I created a subscription for myself but then suspended it as I wanted to create it in a different way (as an 'in house' subscription), now I'm completely stuck because:

1) When I try to create a new subscription using that domain name, I'm told it already exists
    2) When I go to delete the subscription in the standard (non 'Business' manager area) I'm told if I do it, there will be data inconsistency (which I don't want)
    3) When I go to re-activate the subscription in the standard (non 'Business' manager area) I'm told if I do, there will also be data inconsistency, it tells me to activate it via Business & Customer Manager
    4) The suspended subscription doesn't appear in the Business & Customer Manager to I cannot activate it from there

I find it incredible that there is an option to just DELETE a subscription in the Business & Customer Manager? My new installation of Plesk seems to already be stuck with subscriptions I can't get rid of without screwing up the data synchronization.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Bob

2. DmitryK.

DmitryK. Regular Pleskian

30%
    Hello,

To remove subscription in the Customer & Business Manager there are two ways:
    1) You could remove customer and all data associated with this customer by following steps: Customers -> Select customer -> Click on the "Remove" link -> Select "Delete this account and all the related data" option -> Click on the "OK" button -> Go to "Tasks" page, wait for "ProcessPanel (panelDeleteCustomer)" task execution.
    2) You could cancel subscription in CBM and remove it from Plesk Panel by following steps: Subscriptions -> Click on the subscription name -> Click on the "Change Settings" -> Set cancelation policy to "Allowed to: Administrator. Action: Remove from the server" -> Click on the "Save" button -> Go to subscription details again -> Click on the "Cancel subscription immediately" link -> Confirm Changes -> Click on the "Save" button -> Go to "Tasks" page, wait for "ProcessPanel (panelDelete)" task execution. If you don't want to change cancelation policy every time then you should previously set this policy in the plan settings.

Best regards,
    Dmitry

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013