• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Notification of problem domains / Limit has been Exceeded nightly emails

John Kiniston

New Pleskian
I upgraded from 8.6 to 9 two nights ago, Now I'm getting nightly mails and so are my users with the following data in them:

Subject: <SERVER.simplybits.net> Notification of problem domains
Limit has been exceeded on domain 'lzrd.net' owned by client 'lzrdnet' (Contact name 'John'):
Disk space usage: 23.20 MB
Disk space limit: 250.00 MB
Traffic: 311.64 MB/month
Traffic limit: 4 375.00 MB/month

Every domain is generating one of these, But its only happening on my cmail server, not on the webserver.

I'm having similar problem with the nightly emails... I received one for a domain that PSA disabled for overlimit, so I change the limits on the account, and now I am getting nightly emails that say the domain is overlimit when the figures in the email show that it is clearly NOT overlimit.

Sure would like to know what is causing this.

ZopfWare are you using expand and are your cleints Expand Clients or Plesk Clients?

I re-installed Expand and my problem briefly went away. That is until I changed my clients from Plesk Clients to Expand Clients, now I'm back to getting the nightly emails for those clients I've changed to Expand.

Yeah, I was thinking of that too. I do have expand server running but I create accounts in PleskBilling set up to provision direct to the Plesk servers, not through Expand. I'm basically just using the Expand to monitor things and provide centralized login for right now. So I did check to see if the messages were coming from the server or from Expand.

The are definitely being sent from Plesk server.... any further ideas?

Back