• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Open-Xchange

fotografiermich

New Pleskian
Hi all,

I am running plesk 11.5.30 and I am very happy that Open-Xchange is now comeing along within the applications. Sadly when I try to install the application through plesk, I always get the message:

"Warning: Open-Xchange cannot be installed. A configuration of your hosting provider is required in advance" (or similar, I translated it as I am running plesk in german)

As I am the hosting provider, I it doesn't make sense to ask myself! That's why I hope that you can help me to find out what needs to be preconfigured, that Open-Xchange can be "installed" through plesk.

Many thanks in advance

Thanks Igor, that helped me to realize, that Open Xchange must be configured thourgh
Tools&setting -> Application Vault -> Open-Xchange -> settings
but now I am facing an new error: "failure: The installation of Open-Xchange failed. Non-zero exit status returned by script. Output stream: 'Creating OX context 4 Not Found Failed to create OX context 4: Not Found (Error code 1)'. Error stream: 'Creating OX context 4 Not Found Failed to create OX context 4: Not Found (Error code 1)'."

The settings are as follows:
Open-Xchange Autologin identifier - identifier fo ox6
Product path to access Open-Xchange - /
URL of public xchange website - http://xchange.%domain%
Service with Connector for Business Mobility - mobile devices support
debug - off
activate migration from horde - false (not checked)
URL to original Horde * - http://webmail.%domain%
Xchange interface for Spam - active (checked)
Open-Xchange Installationsserver - my IP of the server like 83.169 ...
access level - groupware_standard
public contacts folder - Public contacts
reseller mode - off

any ideas what the error could be?

Back