1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Original php.ini files needed

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by SaifB, Nov 20, 2009.

1. SaifB

SaifB Guest

Hello,

I am using PLESK 9.2.3 with CentOS 5. I recently tried to change some things in the php.ini files, but i ended up clearing both files. stupid mistake!

Is there a possibility i can get the content of both files back.

I am talking about the files:
    /etc/php.ini
    /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini

or was it
    /etc/php.ini
    /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/.php.ini

When i browse to my PLESK panel i get the error message:

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'auth.php3' (include_path='.:') in Unknown on line 0

Thats as much information i can get, i hope someone can make some sense of all this

Regrads

2. Nataliya Zagr

Nataliya Zagr Regular Pleskian

87%
    Hello,

You are correct. This error means that Parallels Plesk cannot find needed PHP files for inclusion in the current include_path. Usually the problem is in damaged Plesk configuration files. Please, find the /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini file attached, as this file is used by Parallels Plesk Panel.

Also please, check the following article:

http://kb.odin.com/en/3990

Thank you

Attached Files:

3. SaifB

SaifB Guest

[resolved]

Thank you very much!

This works like a charm!

4. AnthonyW

AnthonyW Guest

Yay