• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Overuse policy

Brujo

Silver Pleskian
Plesk Guru
How do i set the Overuse policy global wide for Clients or at least for each Client? It seems the default now is: Overuse is not allowed Block the overuse of resources.

i didnt mentioned it, but from day to day i feel the new skin is not realy usable many things are hiden need much time to find or figgure out where to click

just my 2 cent

Brujo

New skin sucks.. i dont know who was the smart one who decided to add the horrible vista interface to Plesk.. everybody hate Vista and you use the same design... at least let us change back to the normal (xp) design !!

You can change the design

... at least let us change back to the normal (xp) design !!

You can change the design, except perhaps for the initial logon screen, for example, to XP Reloaded.

However, the new structure remains. I guess that's what you meant.

The design may be ugly, but it is also defective. For example, if you use it on a normal, modern tablet PC in its standard portrait mode with a screen width of 800 pixels, part of the content is cut off on the right side (bad enough), but there is no horizontal scroll bar (unacceptable).

Hans-Georg

How do i set the Overuse policy global wide for Clients or at least for each Client? It seems the default now is: Overuse is not allowed Block the overuse of resources.

Did you find a solution for this problem?

On the command line there is a tool called domain_pref it is in /opt/psa/bin/ but it gives me an error when i try to change the overuse option on an account that is currently blocked.

Kr,
Bram

nope didnt found the global switch, only the way to unsuspend a suspended domain in the domain overwie section and then thru a click on the yellow symbol

Brujo

Back