1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Package not syncable

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by Thomas Wilhelmi, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Thomas Wilhelmi

Thomas Wilhelmi Regular Pleskian

40%
    Hello,

I installed Plesk 10.0.1 and upgraded to 10.1.1 on a Suse 11.1 machine. In Plesk Customer and Business manager I see the Default-Packages. But package "Domains" is marked as "not syncable". Is this normal or how can I set the status back to "syncable"?

Thanks and regards,
    Thomas

2. EgidijusS

EgidijusS Regular Pleskian

23%
    I'm interested to in this. Because, have same problem. Clients need at least capabolity to manage DNS zones for they domais. I tried do that with Add-ons, but does not solve problem.

3. Thomas Wilhelmi

Thomas Wilhelmi Regular Pleskian

40%
    Push. No one can answer the question if this is normal? It's hard to believe.

4. EgidijusS

EgidijusS Regular Pleskian

23%
    Looks, that only hosting packages is syncable. BTW if at first you buy hosting package and domain. Both of them will syncs with plesk. And after that all new domains will sync with plesk. But if you buy only domais, none of them appears in plesk until you buy hosting package. It's my investigation, maybe i'm wrong?