1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Parallels 5 Serial Number

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by veevose, Sep 13, 2012.

1. veevose

veevose New Pleskian

Hello,

I don't really know if this is the right place to post this but i need some help.
    I want to buy a retail box of Parallels 5 for mac (its old) and i want to make sure the Serial number wasn't activated or used yet.
    I couldn't find how to check that, so i thought this would be the best place to ask help regarding this issue.

So, if anyone know how or where i can check the SN of a parallels product to see if it was activated or not, please do help.

Thank you.

2. DmitryK.

DmitryK. Regular Pleskian

30%
  3. veevose

veevose New Pleskian

Thank you,

Posted!

4. sammey

sammey New Pleskian

I don't know if you have the version number right isn't Parallels Version: - 4.0.3848 (450204) the newest? I have this and can upload if its different from what is posted.

(WHAT'S NEW
    Version 4.0.3848:

# Improved compatibility with Windows 7.)
    Posted Image

Thanks
    www.myniagaratours.com