1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder 4.2.2 Update is available via Autoupdater.

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.2 for Windows' started by Dmitry Frantsev, May 22, 2008.

1. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Changelog

1. Fixed issue with the site publication
    2. Fixed issue with Google Map API key
    3. Fixed issue with Feedback module timeout being too long
    4. Fixed 20+ major and normal issues

2. bartje3

bartje3 Guest

Donwload URL

Hi,

When I click Autoupdate I get this:

Error: Component information is out of date. Please check your Internet connection. Downloading/Installing is not available

My version is 4.2.1
    The last update to 4.2.1 went smooth, but what now ? Can you provide me a direct download link ?

Regards,
    Bart

3. Dmitry Frantsev

57%
    Please ignore my previous message if you read it. I thought that Sitebuilder for Linux/Unix is the case. All hotfixes strongly suggested to install through Autoupdate section for correct applying. Make sure that source server (where hotfixes are stored) can be resolved properly:

64.131.90.31 autoinstall.plesk.com

If it does not, try to add this note into hosts file on your server and check autoupdater one more time.

4. DawnMccarroll

DawnMccarroll Guest

Same Issue

I am having the same issue and I have added the line to my hosts file as suggested, but no good result. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks,
    Dawn

5. DawnMccarroll

DawnMccarroll Guest

Has any progress been made on this issue?

6. Dmitry Frantsev

57%
    Could you check it right now? Templates are available right now and you should be able to make update and install new template packages. Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder for Windows installation package together with templates can be found here: http://www.parallels.com/download/sitebuilder4/win/