• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Password of IWAM_plesk(default) Windows Account

N

noldor

Hi.
I've accidently changed the windows username of Plesk Default Application Pool on IIS Application Pool Settings on Identity Tab. I was thinking that i was editing properties of another my custom application pool.
And now i can not add the old user name "IWAM_plesk(default)" for Plesk Default Pool to fix this. Because it requires the correct password for that user. What is the password of that "IWAM_plesk(default)" windows account or how can i find it?? I didn't want to change its password from Control Panel because maybe the password is being used by Plesk Panel on some settings..
Please support??

you can reset the password for the iwam account from the computer management and give the same password under
the application pool properties.

Set it to be what ever you like - it will accept it.
Then go into the metabase and change the Auth string to be the same as another working site, iisreset /restart and your good.

Hello,

I have the same problem, but I'm not sure what a metabase is, could anyone give me an idiots guide?

@Amin Taheri..Dear Amin can you tell me how to change password of IIS node in PPA after we add it through wizard??

Back