1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Patches updated : a lot of problems

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by budwaiser, Sep 23, 2005.

1. budwaiser

budwaiser Guest

I have updated some patches for Plesk 7.5.4 and now i have a lot of problems with Mail Enable. It doesn't show my accounts in 'Post Offices'.

1) From Plesk i can't create or remove email accounts.
    2) Horde doesn't work correctly anymore and requests user and pssw as a permission problem.
    3) Clicking on stats icon into Plesk i have this error:

Unable to assign SystemStatisticsForm object: StatInfo->getSysDiskSpaceInfo() failed: sysinfo failed: Error 2 at GetLongPathName('c:\windows\rewt'): The system cannot find the file specified.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\server\statistics.php3:24 psaerror(string "Unable to assign SystemStatisticsForm object: StatInfo->getSysDiskSpaceInfo() failed: sysinfo failed: Error 2 at GetLongPathName('c:\windows\rewt'): The system cannot find the file specified.")

It's terrible......
    :eek:

2. Gris@

Gris@ Guest

1. try to fix that by mchk --all --fix=all
    2.websrvmng --update-anon-passwords-all
    then check NTFS permissions

3. budwaiser

budwaiser Guest

Hi Gris,
    where i have to type that?
    In a specific directory?

I'm not so good, please help me, thanks.

4. budwaiser

budwaiser Guest

i have typed it

1. try to fix that by mchk --all --fix=all
    2.websrvmng --update-anon-passwords-all

but the problem of horde and stats has not been resolved :-(

5. vekna

vekna Guest

Which patches number do you installed? Plesk support gave me patch 050907.19 - it is fixed same issue.

6. budwaiser

budwaiser Guest

patch 050907.19 has resolved Horde problem?
    I can't see it in Download area. Can you attach it here? Please help me!

Thank you

7. vekna

vekna Guest

I've attached patch.
    After patching you should use reconfigurator.exe to repair Plesk settings and command mchk --all --fix=all to repair mailsettings.
    It helped me, and probably it can help you. =))

8. budwaiser

budwaiser Guest

Sorry...where's the patch? :rolleyes: