• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Patches updated : a lot of problems

B

budwaiser

I have updated some patches for Plesk 7.5.4 and now i have a lot of problems with Mail Enable. It doesn't show my accounts in 'Post Offices'.

1) From Plesk i can't create or remove email accounts.
2) Horde doesn't work correctly anymore and requests user and pssw as a permission problem.
3) Clicking on stats icon into Plesk i have this error:

Unable to assign SystemStatisticsForm object: StatInfo->getSysDiskSpaceInfo() failed: sysinfo failed: Error 2 at GetLongPathName('c:\windows\rewt'): The system cannot find the file specified.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\server\statistics.php3:24 psaerror(string "Unable to assign SystemStatisticsForm object: StatInfo->getSysDiskSpaceInfo() failed: sysinfo failed: Error 2 at GetLongPathName('c:\windows\rewt'): The system cannot find the file specified.")

It's terrible......
:eek:

1. try to fix that by mchk --all --fix=all
2.websrvmng --update-anon-passwords-all
then check NTFS permissions

Hi Gris,
where i have to type that?
In a specific directory?

I'm not so good, please help me, thanks.

i have typed it

1. try to fix that by mchk --all --fix=all
2.websrvmng --update-anon-passwords-all

but the problem of horde and stats has not been resolved :-(

Which patches number do you installed? Plesk support gave me patch 050907.19 - it is fixed same issue.

patch 050907.19 has resolved Horde problem?
I can't see it in Download area. Can you attach it here? Please help me!

Thank you

I've attached patch.
After patching you should use reconfigurator.exe to repair Plesk settings and command mchk --all --fix=all to repair mailsettings.
It helped me, and probably it can help you. =))

Back