• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Pavel at SWsoft is THE MAN

J

justyxxxx

Just a quick public Thank You to Pavel at SWsoft for ALWAYS helping me out in times of technical need. He very quickly corrected a problem related to my email services and forwarded me the directions so that in case it happens again, I'll know what to do.

Pavel is AAAAA+ in my opinion - always has been.

Now if they would just answer the phone when we call.. we're going on three months with no response from them when we call weekly..

You must not be talking to THE MAN - Pavel! He'll take care of you . . .

I don't know about the phone support - I never use it. I use the email support and it works fine.

bottom line, in my opinion, plesk support via phone or email is pretty lousy. EVEN when you are trying to give them your money! (SALES)

I still like their products though so I have to pay third parties for REAL help.

And justy, please get off of Pavel's nuts. I'm sure you just struck gold and got a good rep that goes the extra mile.

Best Regards,
poke

Poke,

If you didn't read the subject of this message or its contents, then perhaps you didn't realize that this topic is praising Pavel.

If you have issues with other support members, then create a separate topic and post your frustrations there.

Pavel IS the person to email in order to escalate support issues and if you didn't feel that the support you received was good enough, then you should've read the email that includes his contact information in it for support escalation. It is sent with each and every support ticket confirmation. If you were to read those, then you wouldn't be griping here because he would've insured that the problem you were experiencing would've been resolved.

But then again, you're too busy griping about other people praising someone's willingness to exceed their expectations to see anything any different. Of course, I'm sure you don't see it that way, just as you didn't see his contact information that is clear as day in the ticket replies sent by SWSoft.

Best Regards to you as well,

JustyXXXX

Originally posted by justyxxxx
Poke,

If you have issues with other support members, then create a separate topic and post your frustrations there.

But then again, you're too busy griping about other people praising someone's willingness to exceed their expectations to see anything any different. Of course, I'm sure you don't see it that way, just as you didn't see his contact information that is clear as day in the ticket replies sent by SWSoft.

JustyXXXX

Hey,
I read everything fine. Don't take offense, I'll admit I was a little rude towards the end towards you.

They is NO griping over here. But the BOTTOM freaking line is that their support just sucks. STRAIGHT UP! Start a poll.

Chill out and enjoy your quality service. Most of us don't get it at all man, seriously, for the amount of money we pay. I guess I got jealous. ;)

Best Regards,
poke

oh and thanks to all the other people too responding so quickely to all the issues tell swswodt about by the supportform. they just do great lately.

lol ... it's good to hear that swsoft is doing better lately.... I've been with them for a couple years and was never satisfied with my service, but i hope all their success is now leading to better support.

Best Regards,
poke

Back