• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

per user email whitelist

M

mikesg

I would like to know the best way to implement this. I found a script here that looks very easy to use, but I wanted to know if there is a better solution out there. TIA for any tips.

Actually, Plesk allows to configure per-mailbox Spamassassin whitelist. It is available on 'Domains' -> <domain> -> 'Mail' -> <mailname> -> 'Spamfilter' screen.

This feature is a SPAM whitelist feature correct? It merely doesn't flag the message as SPAM I thought. What I want is to deny all, then allow email only from a set list of addresses. This does that?

As a side note, personal settings for SPAM Assassin are not allowed on my server. If this feature does what I want then I could change this, but is there anyway to change the subject line modifier globally? My server default is to add [SPAM] at the beginning of the subject line, but if I enable user edits, then Plesk's user default is ****SPAM****. Why Plesk has two different defaults is strange, and I would like to keep the change transparent to my users.

Back