1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

PHP 5.2.5 Horde Imp redirect.php Error

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by linjection, Apr 4, 2008.

1. linjection

linjection Guest

hi,

i have a really strange problem. i have upgraded from a previsous version of php to 5.2.5. after that the webmail of horde won't work. i have copied the vhost entry (because of this thread http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?t=46867 ) of the zz010_psa_httpd.conf from plesk into a new file and changed the include path for pear. after an restart of the apache, i can write my login data into the webmailer, but after that it shows me a download dialog for the "redirect.php" file. the really strange on that thing is, the same configuration on a other server works fine.

the same problem with a download of an file is, when i write login informations on the /imp/test.php file in and want to test the imap connect.

so please help me, i am so confused about this problem :(

webmail.conf file from /etc/apache2/conf.d/

<VirtualHost xx.xx.xx.xx:443>
    DocumentRoot /usr/share/psa-horde/
    Alias /horde/ /usr/share/psa-horde/
    Alias /imp/ /usr/share/psa-horde/imp/
    ServerName webmail
    ServerAlias webmail.*
    UseCanonicalName Off
    SSLEngine on
    SSLVerifyClient none
    SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache2/httpd_new.pem
    <Directory /usr/share/psa-horde>
    <IfModule sapi_apache2.c>
    php_admin_flag engine on
    php_admin_flag magic_quotes_gpc off
    php_admin_flag safe_mode off
    php_admin_value open_basedir "/usr/share/psa-horde:/etc/psa-horde:/etc/psa:/tmp:/var/tmp:/var/log/psa-horde:/usr/share/doc"
    php_admin_value include_path "/usr/share/psa-horde/lib:/usr/share/psa-horde:/usr/share/psa-horde/pear:."
    </IfModule>
    <IfModule mod_php5.c>
    php_admin_flag engine on
    php_admin_flag magic_quotes_gpc off
    php_admin_flag safe_mode off
    php_admin_value open_basedir "/usr/share/psa-horde:/etc/psa-horde:/etc/psa:/tmp:/var/tmp:/var/log/psa-horde:/usr/share/doc"
    php_admin_value include_path "/usr/share/psa-horde/lib:/usr/share/psa-horde:/usr/share/psa-horde/pear:."
    </IfModule>
    SSLRequireSSL
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    </Directory>
    </VirtualHost>

greetings

lin

p.s. i really hope that someone can help me

2. linjection

linjection Guest

forgot something to say. in the apache log stands just:
    [Fri Apr 04 20:20:43 2008] [notice] child pid 9616 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

and the webmail.log says nothing

3. zooming

zooming Regular Pleskian

57%
    Same problem with PHP 5.1.6

Hello,

I'm having the same problem, but I'm using PHP 5.1.6

It looks like it has started after I have changed some vhosts files, I haven't upgrade anything.

Have you found the solution?

Thank you.
    Alexandre

Symptoms:

error_log: child pid 6490 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
    Browser try to download redirect.php

4. zooming

zooming Regular Pleskian

57%
    My problem is related to IMAP.
    I have changed the Horde configuration, it now connect to the imaps (ssl) port, and now it is working.
    IMAP is working fine with SquirrelMail, so I don't know what can be wrong with Horde.