1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

php 5.3 plesk biling

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by 2danis2do, Apr 29, 2011.

1. 2danis2do

2danis2do Guest

php 5.3 plesk billing

Hi there.

I have just realised that after updating to php 5.3, plesk billing is no longer working. To be more exact, zend optimizer does not seem to support php 5.3.

My question is does plesk billing work with the replacement for zend optimiser, ie. Zend Guard and Zend Guard Loader or do I have to downgrade php to get it working again?

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
  2. 2danis2do

2danis2do Guest

Ok as there has been no response I have decided to downgrade php. I,e remove psa src files including any php dependencies as well as any php files etc and then try reinstalling plesk and php while restricting access to update to the latest version of php.

i.e.