1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

php and uploads

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by isfcom, Jun 2, 2006.

1. isfcom

isfcom New Pleskian

57%
    Hello
    I use windows 2003 Webedition with Plesk 7.5
    I have some scripts and an phpbb Board but the uploads of avaters didnt function. I have set in the Plesk Menue the Directorys to wirighting rights but there are already Problems. Here the error Code:
    I have found out that these Problems can be caused by a wrong configured Windos temp directory. But i thought plesk will configure alle these things. I have testest some directory values but the error comes again and agin.

I hope someone can help.
    Sorry for bad English.

Thanks

2. Skeeter

Skeeter Guest

Hi, isfcom

It says, that the permission is denied for the
    ./images/avatars/

you should add "modify" permissions for the internet anonymous user through plesk -> file manager -> <your-dir> -> "lock" on the right of the folder name.

Hope, this helps

3. isfcom

isfcom New Pleskian

57%
    Thanks.

It Functions but only with the phpbb Board. The normal uploadscript that i have used bevor on linux didn`t fuction. I can programm it like phpbb but i want to know if there is any specialbilety in this conifgurations...