• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

php.ini path changed by zend upgrade

G

gavinf

Hi,

Updgrade zend and it sym linked my /etc/php.ini file to /usr/local/Zend/etc/php.ini which is fine . . . everything works.

However, I want to make changes to the php.ini file to the include_path. When I uses vi editor to look at the file I discover there's no setting for the inlcude_path, yet phpinfo() lists it as being .:/usr/share/pear.

Is their a default setting for include_path if it isn't set? Is it set elsewhere? Or am I just looking at the wrong php.ini file?

Thanks!

this one looks a lot like mine 4.3.10. It seems the pear path is default. My php.ini has the default_path statement commented out.

Thanks! Really appreciate your help. So is the default_path in the php.ini file or somewhere else? My php.ini doesn't seem to have a default_path setting.

Thanks for any further input you can provide :)

you can find or add this directive to php.ini as serverwide setting. You probably can also add it to a .htaccess file to enable it on a specific subdir.

check the manual to see how you can use this directive: http://nl3.php.net/ini

Back