• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP.ini request (windows servers)

T

twillux

Hey Everyone,
Been trying to upgrade to PHP v4.3.10 on my Windows 2003 server, and have had some problems. I wiped my %windows%\php.ini file, and can't seem to get it right for Plesk to pick up PHP as being an installed component.

Can someone post their working php.ini from their windows directory? The version doesn't really matter; I just need the paths and any special settings.

Thanks a lot,
Jason

The default php.ini file will work fine with Plesk, there are no special changes you need to make. If PHP doesn't work for you, you might want to turn on logging to file and see what the error is...

CW

PHP works with the default ini, but Plesk does not detect the component. I had a backup of every aspect of Plesk, except for the php.ini in the windows directory. I'd appreciate it if someone could post a copy of their php.ini...

Thanks,
Jason

I've already been through the howto, and still can't get the components to register in plesk. My system is in the -exact- same state that it was when working, except for the windows\php.ini file.

Could someone please post a copy of theirs? It would greatly help.

Thanks a lot,
Jason

trying to attach.. but seems its not appearing in the thread :s

oh btw, it is like that even when you dont delete the php.ini, it is not updating until you try everything described... that said, it was 4.3.9 not 10. I've heard you also need to get the new zend optimizer for 10 or some scripts will cease to function as they should

Back