• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP Login ???

keymasterdk

Basic Pleskian
Hi :)

A friend of mine that uses plesk 7,5 like me has a big problem.. After a clean install of win2003 and plesk 7,5 and making a new domain he get the plesk startsite there you can press some icons like the php icon but when he does that he get a login screen, the login seams to be the main administrator login and password. The same happens if he try to install any php sites like osCommerce or Nuke, every time he tryes to get on the site he will be asked for a login.
He was using 7.0.3 before and there he did not have the problem. Is there any here that can help ?

Regards John

try to reset password in Windows for IIS-user for this domain and set this password in security domain properties too

Hi :)

Thank you for this realy fast answer will send it to my friend right away, will be back shortly with the result

Regards John

Hi Again...

It did not work but i found the solution...

I did not get the problem until now, and the reason is that i used a backup for my domaines when i make a new domain i get the same problem as my friend. The solution is to go to the virtual directoris and set Enable anonymous access to on !!!!

Regards John

Back