1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

php memory size limit

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by HernanM, Jan 19, 2010.

1. HernanM

HernanM Guest

Hi, I'm having the next problem.
    First let me tell you that all happened once I switched from postfix to qmail. I'm in Plesk 9.3 for linux.
    I'm getting this message every hour:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at xxxx.xxxxx.com.
    I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<psaadm@xxxxx.xxxxxx.com>:
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path: <anonymous@xxxxx.xxxxxx.com>
    Received: (qmail 24099 invoked by uid 503); 19 Jan 2010 01:29:49 -0200
    Date: 19 Jan 2010 01:29:49 -0200
    Message-ID: <20100119032949.24095.qmail@xxxxx.xxxxx.com>
    To: psaadm@xxxxx.xxxxx.com
    Subject: Cron <psaadm@panel> /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php /opt/plesk-billing/admin/sbin/runevents.php
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
    Auto-Submitted: auto-generated
    X-Cron-Env: <SHELL=/bin/sh>
    X-Cron-Env: <HOME=/usr/local/psa/admin>
    X-Cron-Env: <PATH=/usr/bin:/bin>
    X-Cron-Env: <LOGNAME=psaadm>
    X-Cron-Env: <USER=psaadm>

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /opt/plesk-billing/lib-db/QueryMaster.php on line 361

It seems the problem is in the file /opt/plesk-billing/admin/sbin/runevents.php
    I initially went to php.ini file located at /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini and raised the memory_limit to 256M, the thing keep happening, the script exhausted the 256M, then I raised to 512M and the scrip then exhausted that amount of memory.
    When this happens a process called sw-engine owned by psaadm consumes 99.9% of cpu and up to 26% of memory in a 2 GB of ram server.
    So there is a bug in the file /opt/plesk-billing/admin/sbin/runevents.php or somewhere around it.
    Please, let me know how can I fix it.

Thanks,

Hernan