• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP Not Functioning for Virt. Hosts

C

curtis

Our Windows Plesk box does not process PHP scripts for client domains. The administrative interface works fine, and so does webmail, but client domains time out with a 'Bad Gateway' error on the simplest of PHP scripts.

The Plesk box reports its version as 'psa v7.5.6 build20051107.20 on Windows5.2.3790.0', and we have not upgraded PHP. Reconfigurator doesn't seem to help the problem.

Thanks,
Curtis

Solved. php_curl.dll wasn't loading, and commenting it out of c:\windows\php.ini fixes it. I'll probably grab a fresh copy when I get a chance.

- Curtis

I am also running: psa v7.5.6_build20051107.20 os_Windows 5.2.3790.0

I too get the bad gateway error. But when I commented the dll out of php.ini, I still get the error. Has it ever come up for you again? How did you find out that the dll wasn't loading?

This hasn't happened again since. I'm pretty sure that the error was either displayed in 'Event Viewer', or I found it by trying to run a php script from the command line (http://us3.php.net/features.commandline).

You probably have a different DLL corrupted, or a configuration error preventing php from running I would guess.

Thanks,
Curtis

Back