• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

PHP problem in subscription

Jerry3

Basic Pleskian
I have a working PHP on the server, it is enabled and the sites are working. However they are not synced with the plan. If I try to sync it it shows:

Property Subscription value Plan value Available value Affected sites
PHP support switched off switched on switched off mydomain.com

Now how do I change the available value to be switched on?

Nobody know :-((( I think this problem is because I can not select any of the PHP versions in plan and subscription, I can select to use PHP but the version filed is empty.

Please help me, I have all the sites now yellow (unsynced) :-( because of this error.

I have the same issue. It only allows for PHP 4 or 5 in the billing manager. Most of our sites are Wordpress driven and it breaks it when it drops from 5.3.15 to 5.2.17 on a random whim...

Have you tried to refresh Server Components? Are you sure that PHP is marked there as installed?

I am not sure:

Web Scripting ASP 7.5.7601.17514
ASP.NET 2.0.50727.4927
FastCGI Support 7.5.7601.17514
Perl v5.10.1 built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
Python 2.6.5.12
SSI 7.5.7601.17514

Isn't fastCGI PHP? Php is else installed. It works on the old sites but I can not enable it any more on the new ones :-(

for that login to plesk >> tools and settings >> server components >> check if the php is listed, try clicking refresh button and recheck.

Back