1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

PHP runtime error in Eshop

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.0 for Linux' started by flupke, Jul 11, 2007.

1. flupke

flupke Guest

Customer did a shop, was successfully published. Customer made some changes to the shop, deleted the shop and created a new one. He added a few articles and when trying to change the price of any article he get the following error, I check myself and confirm the problem:

Internal SiteBuilder error.
    File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Modules/Wysiwyg/Content.php; Line: 68
    Message: PHP Warning : file_get_contents(/usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/http://www.<DOMAINNAME>/data/storage/attachments/11841116014315.jpg) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory; Code: 2

obviously there is a problem in the file name, looks like the merge of a filename and an URL.

2. flupke

flupke Guest

a few more info,we can reproduce it:

-we (the hosting co.) deleted the eshop,
    - we create the shop again
    - we put new articles, prices...
    -until now everything perfect.

We tell the customer that everything is OK and ask him to try: he tries to update the price of an article and pouf, it happens. Once it happens we (the hosting co.) have the same problem

Our conclusion is that this is related to the browser/pc.

Any help appreciated!

3. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    I have sent you the patch to your e-mail address. Please apply the patch and check this situation one more time. After that give me some feedback please.

4. flupke

flupke Guest

works fine,

Thks so much!

Flupke

5. peer3mail

peer3mail Guest

I get the same error:
    Internal SiteBuilder error.
    File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Modules/Wysiwyg/Content.php; Line: 68
    Message: PHP Warning : file_get_contents(/usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/http://www.mydomain.com.au/data/storage/attachments/11932149121584.jpg) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory; Code: 2

could u plz help me? thank you guys.

6. flupke

flupke Guest

are you still running sb4.0, haven't you consider upgrading to 4.1 or 4.2, the problem has been fixed

7. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    If you still have an old Sitebuilder version, please consider upgrade to latest one 4.2. This should help to resolve described issue. Let me know about the results of the upgrade.