• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP runtime error in Eshop

F

flupke

Customer did a shop, was successfully published. Customer made some changes to the shop, deleted the shop and created a new one. He added a few articles and when trying to change the price of any article he get the following error, I check myself and confirm the problem:

Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Modules/Wysiwyg/Content.php; Line: 68
Message: PHP Warning : file_get_contents(/usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/http://www.<DOMAINNAME>/data/storage/attachments/11841116014315.jpg) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory; Code: 2

obviously there is a problem in the file name, looks like the merge of a filename and an URL.

a few more info,we can reproduce it:

-we (the hosting co.) deleted the eshop,
- we create the shop again
- we put new articles, prices...
-until now everything perfect.

We tell the customer that everything is OK and ask him to try: he tries to update the price of an article and pouf, it happens. Once it happens we (the hosting co.) have the same problem

Our conclusion is that this is related to the browser/pc.

Any help appreciated!

I have sent you the patch to your e-mail address. Please apply the patch and check this situation one more time. After that give me some feedback please.

I get the same error:
Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Modules/Wysiwyg/Content.php; Line: 68
Message: PHP Warning : file_get_contents(/usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/http://www.mydomain.com.au/data/storage/attachments/11932149121584.jpg) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory; Code: 2

could u plz help me? thank you guys.

are you still running sb4.0, haven't you consider upgrading to 4.1 or 4.2, the problem has been fixed

If you still have an old Sitebuilder version, please consider upgrade to latest one 4.2. This should help to resolve described issue. Let me know about the results of the upgrade.

Back