• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP Script warnings

C

crobson

I have just finished installing the demo version of 7.5 on a new install of fc3.

I have resolved most of the problems although this one eludes me. The error message I'm getting is on a cron job.

"PHP Warning: main(/usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/../../include/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/stat_parse.php on line 6 PHP Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/../../include/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/stat_parse.php on line 6
"

Anyone able to shed some light on this or point me in the right direction... Oh and its thanks to this forum I was able to resolve my other issues..

Did you figure this one out? I'm getting the same error on one of my new Plesk 8 servers..

Back