1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

PHP Script warnings

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by crobson, Mar 9, 2006.

1. crobson

crobson Guest

I have just finished installing the demo version of 7.5 on a new install of fc3.

I have resolved most of the problems although this one eludes me. The error message I'm getting is on a cron job.

"PHP Warning: main(/usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/../../include/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/stat_parse.php on line 6 PHP Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/../../include/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/local/sitebuilder/modules/statistics/stat_parse.php on line 6
    "

Anyone able to shed some light on this or point me in the right direction... Oh and its thanks to this forum I was able to resolve my other issues..

2. dw604

dw604 Guest

Did you figure this one out? I'm getting the same error on one of my new Plesk 8 servers..