• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP5 on one specific site

B

BarrySDCA

Does anyone have experience adding PHP5 for only one specific site in Plesk?

I've tried adding in IIS at the site as both ISAPI and CGI with no luck. anyone???

thank you!

Actually you can update Plesk up to 7.5.6 version and upgrade php up to 5 version to allow your customers use PHP5 on their domains. You also can install PHP5 manually and made manually configuration for some domains to use this separate PHP5.

Doesn't upgrading plesk to php5 kill webmail? It did when I tried it. I tried to keep webmail at php4, but this killed php on the entire box. The php checkboxes started saying 'php not installed' in setup.

Originally posted by swarm
Actually you can update Plesk up to 7.5.6 version and upgrade php up to 5 version to allow your customers use PHP5 on their domains. You also can install PHP5 manually and made manually configuration for some domains to use this separate PHP5.
how to upgrade it?

the problem during the upgrade occurs when u replace the php.ini in the c:\windows directory..

Back