• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

php5isapi.dll reported itself as unhealthy

M

madguy24

On accessing plesk page, We are getting message like,

We sorry, we have a temporary problem
Try to reload this page or begin with start page

The error in event viewer is shown as

ISAPI 'C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\php5isapi.dll' reported itself as unhealthy. No reason was given by the ISAPI.

Can you please shed light on the error. This was after attempting a update of latest plesk patch available at http://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Autoupdate/plesk_7.6.1_update070406.21.msp

The error reported by FileMon when w3wp.exe access the register address 00020000 is BufferOverflow. Looks like a bug for me.

c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe -a \\.\pipe\iisipm50bb4aae-35cb-4e28-87f6-74814e14649e -t 5 -ap "PleskControlPanel"

A basic question, how can I switch back Plesk running from IIS to Apache ? let me figure that out.

PLZ HELP

I'm having the SAME problem! When i googled for answers, there was only one thread

http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?threadid=34510

that even remotely related to this issue from 2006 but there was never a resolution or answer to this problem! There doesn't seem to be any answers yet. PLESK TECHS PLZ HELP.

From the Event Viewer Application Log:
ISAPI 'C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\php5isapi.dll' reported itself as unhealthy. No reason was given by the ISAPI.

Event ID: 2263

What led me to this Error was the fact that our Plesk Control Panel seems to be stopping itself EVERYDAY :confused: and i'm trying to troubleshoot this problem! In addition, I keep getting MEPOPS errors!! :(

Our Plesk 7.6 for Windows is practically a fresh install on Win2003 Server on a new box with only F-Antivirus installed.

I'm having same problem

If you've received a resolution to your problem, please let me know. I am not able to launch Plesk administration.

Thanks,
Char

Aye we have this issue as well.

brand new 2003 server. installed 8.2 -- after a couple of hours control panel stops working. event veiwer shows the same erros listed in the previous posts in this thread.

loading html, asp, pasx etc all works fine. php dead in the water.

assistance is much appreciated

We have the exact same problem on one server.

Did anywone got it fixed?

I'm getting the same troubles. As a temp fix, I set iis process to restart on fail. Down side to that too. We use the expand controller, which floods my email with 1000+ server offline messages. Has anyone found any working fix for this disaster? I've got clients yelling at me on the phone since they can't use the control panel...I'm sooooo over this!

Solved!

Hi all!

I don't know if it is too late, but repairing plesk from add/remove programs worked for me.

Regards.

I tried to repair it from add add/remove programs but I still get that error every about 30'' ...

Did anyone find a solution to this? We had a stable install of Plesk 8.4 and this problem started occuring a few days ago after some installations of Zend Optimiser and a bit of mucking around with php.ini not sure if this caused the issue though.

How do you do a repair of the installation from Add/Remove Programs?

Did anyone find a solution to this? We had a stable install of Plesk 8.4 and this problem started occuring a few days ago after some installations of Zend Optimiser and a bit of mucking around with php.ini not sure if this caused the issue though.

How do you do a repair of the installation from Add/Remove Programs?

Please be sure registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PHP\IniFilePath is empty.

Hi sergius, I did delete the IniFilePath key that Zend added. I researched that before I installed. However under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PHP\5 the IniFilePath key refers to E:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ which I assume is correct.

On accessing plesk page, We are getting message like,

We sorry, we have a temporary problem
Try to reload this page or begin with start page

The error in event viewer is shown as

Please, try to have stop the Parallels Plesk Panel (PP) service and the PP Management Service, then to clean up the PrivateTemp folder: C:\SWSoft\Plesk\PrivateTemp and started the stopped services.

Confirmed fix

I had the same error and fixed it with by stopping all the plesk services from Administrative tools, deleting the temporary files in the folder above, then restarted all plesk services.

Fixed

I find the fix on http://sysally.com/wikka.php?wakka=KbA04 i copy the text below for if web doesnt work.

Plesk control panel throws the following error

"We sorry, we have a temporary problem
Try to reload this page or begin with start page"

Open Administrative Tools>>Event Viewer and see for any error message as follows

ISAPI 'D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\php5isapi.dll' reported itself as unhealthy. No reason was given by the ISAPI.

Such problem might happen on old Plesk versions. It happens because Plesk accelerator cache gets damaged in

D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\PrivateTemp

To resolve the problem it needs to stop Plesk CP, remove the cache, then start CP back.

Fiex int http://sysally.com/wikka.php?wakka=KbA04

Plesk control panel throws the following error

"We sorry, we have a temporary problem
Try to reload this page or begin with start page"

Open Administrative Tools>>Event Viewer and see for any error message as follows

ISAPI 'D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\php5isapi.dll' reported itself as unhealthy. No reason was given by the ISAPI.

Such problem might happen on old Plesk versions. It happens because Plesk accelerator cache gets damaged in

D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\PrivateTemp

To resolve the problem it needs to stop Plesk CP, remove the cache, then start CP back.

Back