• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

phpMyAdmin - Are we ever getting an update ?

R

ranthalas

phpmyadmin has multiple vulnerabilities in it now, and plesk is quite a few versions behind. Are we ever going to see an upgrade from Parallels for the integrated phpmyadmin ?

Aside from that, does anyone know how to upgrade the integrated copy ? I've tried multiple times but it appears there were some changes made to allow it to work properly with fastcgi and I'm not seeing what they were.

Thanks

Dave

I have updated workaround with necessary link to zip file.

i have the exact issue and need to upgrade phpmyadmin as its very out of date

is there an upgrade (and instructions) available for windows server?

I have requested instruction for Win Plesk. I will add it to Win Workarounds when I receive it.

I have followed the instructions to upgrade phpMyAdmin but now get a 404 error when trying to go to phpMyAdmin even though the files are there:

drwxr-xr-x 10 root psaadm 4096 Sep 28 08:42 phpMyAdmin
drwxr-xr-x 9 root psaadm 4096 Dec 1 23:03 phpMyAdmin.old

Does anybody know why this isn't working?!

Thanks

Have you tried restarting psa afterwords?

Probably service psa restart or /etc/init.d/psa restart

--
Omni Flux

It actually starting working again shortly afterwards, very strange.

One thing I have noticed is that when you refresh the phpMyAdmin screen, the font size alternates between small and large - only a minor problem but very strange, does anybody else get this issue?

Also, is there any reason why we can't install the very latest version of phpMyAdmin 3.2.4 rather than this 2.11.9.5?

Back