1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Phpmyadmin problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by ismailozatay, Sep 6, 2008.

1. ismailozatay

ismailozatay Guest

I am using Centos 5.2 and Plesk 8.6. I have a problem with Phpmyadmin. When i open phpmyadmin console, i am trying to change "MySQL connection collation:" language option on the main page but i can not do it. When i choose the other type of languages it does nothing. Can anybody help me to fix this issue ?

Regards

ismail

2. wsani

wsani Silver Pleskian

40%
    Why not just do it from the shell?

3. ismailozatay

ismailozatay Guest

Hi,

I know but i can not tell this to all of my reseller also can not let them to shell access right ? Thats why i have to fix this issue :(

Regards

ismail

4. wsani

wsani Silver Pleskian

40%
    Sure you can. Just give them Shell Chrooted access. They can only access the MySQL shell with their own MySQL username and password anyways. That's the beauty of Linux!

Anyways, when you try in phpMyAdmin, are you receiving an error?

5. ismailozatay

ismailozatay Guest

No, i do not get any error. It was a fresh install and did not give any error. Phpmyadmin works properly exept this language changing problem.