• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

phpMyAdmin

V

vinhwsu

Hello,

How can I use phpMyAdmin?

Can you tell me the path so I can type in order to bring up the default page?

Thanks

If you read your previous post that I answered.

Go to the domain, then the databases, then the database you created. Click on the database then at the top click on DBWebAdmin. This will give you acces to the PHPMyAdmin for that databse.

ddreams, Thanks for you help.

Is there anotherway that user can access through phpMyAdmin page without go through plesk controller penel?

I haven't looked into it, but to be honest I wouldn't want users accessing PHPMyAdmin without going through Plesk. Considering this could potentialy give them access to other databases on the server. You might try looking through the directories via ssh access to find out where the files are located.

You can install phpmyadmin in the admin folder so you have admin access to all the databases on the server including the PSA database. But you can only get to this if you login first (which is good). Or, if you have remote terminal access to the server, you can install the MySQL Administrator and Control Panel from their website.

If it is not secure, I think I will let user go through PLESK.

Thanks

Back