• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Please help - desperate

D

duncbar

Hi,

We were having a few problems with a few domains hosted on our server becasue webmail was not working correctly. After contacting Plesk we were told to run the following command :

%plesk_bin%> websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-webmail %plesk_bin%> defpackagemng --set ---type=webmail --default=webmail

After doing this - disaster - when trying to access a domain through plesk we are getting the following error :

Unable to assign DomainControlForm object: Unable to create WebServerManager object: Can't manage web features: file does not exist or is not executable: D:\Plesk\/admin/bin/websrvmng
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\dom_ctrl.php3:146 psaerror(string "Unable to assign DomainControlForm object: Unable to create WebServerManager object: Can't manage web features: file does not exist or is not executable: D:\Plesk\/admin/bin/websrvmng")

Please can anyone help ?

Rgds

Duncan.

Restore websrvmng.exe from backups, it appears you (based on the bad instructions you received) deleted it. I think their intention of indicating "%plesk_bin%>" was for you to be in the %plesk_bin% directory, but if you typed the command verbatim then you just zeroed (essentially erased) out the executable.

Once you recover then I would re-try the commands (make sure you do echo %PLESK_BIN%, switch to the drive that Plesk is installed):

cd %plesk_bin%
websrvmng.exe --reconfigure-webmail
defpackagemng --set ---type=webmail --default=webmail

Good luck. I do not have Plesk on Windows, but based on what your saying and the way you stated the commands I am pretty sure you will find websrvmng.exe in the %plesk_bin% directory as a 0 byte file.

If that doesn't help, then I would try posting in the Windows forum -- rather than UNIX. :)

Back