• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.5.2

T

ttucker

Any idea on a release date of Plesk 7.5.2? Has anybody got the word?

to me it does not look like they have released it yet and at the url you gave me there is many files missing.. and there is sill no sign of 7.5.2 in the updater in the CP :p

Anybody seen the Control Panel update? Anybody know when it is supposed to poke its ugly head out?

Be patient... You'll only end up moaning if it breaks your server because they rushed it out a day or two early. :D

Originally posted by Cranky
Be patient... You'll only end up moaning if it breaks your server because they rushed it out a day or two early. :D

Agreed, I would rather wait a couple extra days and have them test it first and fix problems before they affect our systems.

"Error: You are using Redat Liux 3.3, but autoinstaller was compiled for RedHad Enterprise Linux 3. Exiting autoinstaller..."

I'm using CentOs 3.3:
"It is a rebuild of Redhat Enterprise Linux that conforms fully with Redhat's redistribution policy and aims to be 100% binary compatible. (CentOS mainly changes RHEL packages to remove RedHat branding and artwork.)"

I'm not so experienced with linux, so perhaps its a stupid question, but wow can I make the autoinstaller work on my distro?

Does anyone know if 7.5.2 will include Horde3/IMP4 (which should work with PHP5, finally!).

it seems there are some new rpm's in that folder. any info on how to update on CentOS3.3?

if you want to update with centos-3.4, all you have to do is to:

change /etc/redhat-release:
cp /etc/redhat-release /etc/redhat-release_original
echo "Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon Update 4)" > /etc/redhat-release

or you can manually change it useing vi or your favourite editor...

Almost a month without news from Sw-Soft?

No updates? I don't believe it ...

:D

Yeah, an update would be nice.

Anybody...Anything....waiting...waiting...

I doubt there will be any soon.

I guess that the update will be available on webupdate maybe inlike 2 weeks more, maybe 2 months, or even 2 years......

I am really comfortable with plesk. but sitebuilder? no way it is one of the worst investions i have ever maded... it still needs lots of time to madurate as software.

back to plesk, some times they take more than 3 weeks in update the autoupdater link, they have to test if it works, and if it wont screw up nothing on some "default, or kinda not much customized" boxes.

be patient, and you'll be able to get it soon without getting sick because nonsleep restless days waiting in front of the screen ;)

regards,

I think they are being patience but as for right now 7.5.1 got serious bugs in it and everyone's itching to get the update soon because I am sure like me thier clients is barking at them "When it gonna be fixed??"

So it understandable an update is need bad and soon too!

Bill

7.5.2 should have been released weeks ago and only taking care of the most serious bugs while 7.5.3 should be released later to finish off the minor bugs.

I'm still with 7.1.6 since I don't fully trust 7.5.1.

Back