• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.5.4. / Horde ---> Can't change password

E

esector

Hello,

I have a problem giving my client ability to change password of an e-mail account without accessing Plesk.

I have used to that "CPanel" have "change E-mail account password" feature.

Where in "Horde" can I find "change password" feature?

I have created E-mail in Plesk and can change it through plesk successfully.

But want client to be able changing password in HORDE him/her-self

Are anybody listening to my question?

Dear Plesk Developers - described above problem is VERY critical for me.

I own a server at 1and1.com but 1and1 admins did not able to fix it. They suggested to ask you (Plesk Developers).

Please help ASAP.

Where in "Horde" can I find "change password" feature?
When logged into Webmail (Horde/IMP), on the left column, you should see "My Account". Click this open and just underneath should be "Password". This will should allow you to change the password.

Also, the Plesk developers and staff do not regularly browse these forums. It is strictly for Plesk users/owners to help each other.

If you desire Plesk staff to assist you, you would need to open a support ticket with them directly.

Thank you.

But when I log in to Horde I do not see "My account" menu item on the left.

I have: Horde, Mail, Options and Log out menu items. Nothing else.

In Options there are no sub-sections with chage password functional.

Me too same problem, when I log in to Horde I do not see "My account" menu item on the left.

I have: Horde, Mail, Options and Log out menu items. Nothing else.

In Options there are no sub-sections with chage password functional. [/B][/QUOTE]

Please help out urgently, my clients are suffering.

Back