• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.5.4 on RHEL4 Installation Problem **HELP**

D

drewea

Hello everybody,

I am trying to install Plesk 7.5.4 on Red Hat Enterprise 4 (clean install) I am sure that everything is installed properly but during the installation of plesk i am having these errors. I also am sure that during the installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 i am disabling the SELINUX feature (I also check from its configuation file that SELINUX is disabled). Any ideas why I am having such errors. I am trying to upgrade my system to RHEL4 nowadays so I'd be really very happy if someone could tell me a solution for these.

P.s. Except those errors everything installs fine.

***** installing minor problem report *****
Security-Enhanced Linux is activated with custom policy, and no Plesk specific rules were found. This may cause problems in Plesk functioning.

Trying to restart xinetd daemon... Trying to install chrooted environment... which: no sash in (/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin)
/var/www/vhosts/chroot/usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server:
probably it will not work in chrooted acconts

WARNING!
During the register /var/www/vhosts/chroot/usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server in chrooted environment found some small problems(see log file: /tmp/psa_7.5.4_RedHat_el4_build75050824.12_installing.log)

Continue...

Back