• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.5.6 for Windows + Sitebuilder 2.0.5 + patch problem

A

airhitam

I have Plesk 7.5.6 for Windows on Windows 2003 Standard Server. I installed SQL Server 2005 Express Edition and Sitebuilder for Windows 2.0.5. I applied the patch for 7.5.6 to support sitebuilder 2.0.5. Everythign is working fine except for domain user. If the domain user don't have permission for Physical hosting management & Site Builder, after they login to control panel, the Hosting Setup button & Site Builder button will shows, and error after domain user click those buttons. In the Interface management, I already set to Hide all unavailable buttons, unavailable limits & unavailable permissions.

I think it is a bug. Any solution for it?

you are right, it's the bug and it will be fixed in the nearest update.
now you should insert in the file <plesk>\admin\plib\templates\hosting\phosting_setup_const.tplthe following text before tag "<!-- FRONTPAGE SUPPORT -->":

<!-- BEGIN DYNAMIC BLOCK: site_builder -->
<fieldset>
<legend>{SITEBUILDER_LEGEND}</legend><table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0"><tr><td>

<table class="formFields" cellspacing="0" width="100%">

<tr>
<td class="name">{SB_PUBLISH_TEXT}</td>
<td>{SB_PUBLISH_CHECKED}</td>
</tr>

</table>

</td></tr></table></fieldset>
<!-- END DYNAMIC BLOCK: site_builder -->

Thanks sshigin, I will give it a try.

One more question for you, if I modify the code now, and SWsoft release the patch later, should I need to change it back before apply the patch? Or it will overwrite the file? Thanks again.

Originally posted by sshigin
you are right, it's the bug and it will be fixed in the nearest update.
now you should insert in the file <plesk>\admin\plib\templates\hosting\phosting_setup_const.tplthe following text before tag "<!-- FRONTPAGE SUPPORT -->":

<!-- BEGIN DYNAMIC BLOCK: site_builder -->
<fieldset>
<legend>{SITEBUILDER_LEGEND}</legend><table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0"><tr><td>

<table class="formFields" cellspacing="0" width="100%">

<tr>
<td class="name">{SB_PUBLISH_TEXT}</td>
<td>{SB_PUBLISH_CHECKED}</td>
</tr>

</table>

</td></tr></table></fieldset>
<!-- END DYNAMIC BLOCK: site_builder -->

Modified.
The Physical hosting management button fixed.

But the Sitbuilder button still having problem. It still show when domain user doesn't have permission to use, and error page show after the button clicked.

"I applied the patch for 7.5.6 to support sitebuilder 2.0.5."

Please forgive this studpid question, but I have Plesk 7.5.6 and SB 2.0.5 and I was waiting for a new Plesk release to support SB 2.0.5.

I did not realise there is a patch - how and where can I get it ?

Manu thanks,

Benoit.

Originally posted by airhitam
If I modify the code now, and SWsoft release the patch later, should I need to change it back before apply the patch? Or it will overwrite the file? Thanks again. [/B]

you should recreate file and then modify it

Hi all,

I have added the code that was mentioned above in this post and found problem resolve.

All you need to do is, take backup first for C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\templates\hosting\phosting_setup_const.tpl and then edit the file. When SW-SOFT will launch the patch > restore orignal file > apply patch.

Cheers!

I Had forgotten that I used this fix. I patched and updated plesk (now to 7.6.1) but now I'm getting the same error with the domain user.

The mentioned part is still included in the tpl file. Do I have to remove it?

Thnx.

Back