• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.5 more slower than 7.03??

J

jbinette

Hi,

I have 2 server , one on Plesk 7.03 and one (Test Server) on 7.5 Plesk for windows , and i see the interface of 7.5 is really slow .... anyone have the same problem? the navigation is slow on the interface...

Thank

Jonathan

I have noticed that 7.5's interface is a lot slower as well. It is very annoying....

Yeah very slow! but only in administrator panel (like List of domain and Server Setting) , in the user interface all is fast .... it's the same thing for you??

Thank

Jonathan

this has to be the many new functions.
But thay have setup 2 Mysql databases, one for costermer and one for plesk control panek, that is reallycool.

I have Plesk 7.5 on a P4 box on my home T1 line for testing and notice the slowness also. Real slow in the Administrator, just a little slow for the clients. Anyone know of any good places for resources beyond the "help" included and here in the forum? Thanks in advance.

KOM2

Hi All,

I do some test , and create new server Plesk 7.5 and i dont import data , and after creating some domain , all is fast... i don t know why , but when you import data from plesk 7.0.3 that is slow , and when u start fresh install domain , its fast...

Jonathan

Actually mine was on a fresh new server with 2k3 Web Edition and it is slow.

DUKom2

DUKom2 , you import your data from 7.03? or create new data?

Because if your import the data from 7.03 , that why is slow...

Jonathan

Brand new 7.5 install on brand new box. Client end is slightly better. Server page takes forever.

Back