1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 7.5 Reloaded - Install Fails

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by dbesade, Apr 12, 2005.

1. dbesade

dbesade Guest

Hey everyone,

I am running FreeBSD 4.11-Stable, anyway I am trying to install Plesk 7.5.2 Reloaded as provided by my Hosting provider, but I am getting the following error as copied from /tmp/psa_7.5.2_FreeBSD_4.9_build75050202.12_installing.log

Before I updated to 4.11-stable, I was running 4.9-stable and it wouldn't install, so I figured updating would help, it didn't :).

Any Suggestions would be appreciated.

-Dave

2. hardweb

hardweb Guest

The installed Plesk key is not valid for the Plesk version you are running. You must install a key suitable for the version of Plesk used when you start the upgrade.

3. dbesade

dbesade Guest

This is during the initial install of plesk 7.5, I used to have plesk 6 on this machine but removed it long ago.

-Dave

4. dbesade

dbesade Guest

Figured out the Key Issue

Hey,

Thanks for the reply, I did some cleaning up and I found an old plesk key installed in /etc removing it allows it to pass the part of the install, trying to get the linux_base to work now.

Fun fun

-Dave