1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 7.5 Reloaded - Install Fails

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by dbesade, Apr 12, 2005.

1. dbesade

dbesade Guest

Hey everyone,

I am running FreeBSD 4.11-Stable, anyway I am trying to install Plesk 7.5.2 Reloaded as provided by my Hosting provider, but I am getting the following error as copied from /tmp/psa_7.5.2_FreeBSD_4.9_build75050202.12_installing.log

Before I updated to 4.11-stable, I was running 4.9-stable and it wouldn't install, so I figured updating would help, it didn't :).

Any Suggestions would be appreciated.

-Dave

2. hardweb

hardweb Guest

The installed Plesk key is not valid for the Plesk version you are running. You must install a key suitable for the version of Plesk used when you start the upgrade.

3. dbesade

dbesade Guest

This is during the initial install of plesk 7.5, I used to have plesk 6 on this machine but removed it long ago.

-Dave

4. dbesade

dbesade Guest

Figured out the Key Issue

Hey,

Thanks for the reply, I did some cleaning up and I found an old plesk key installed in /etc removing it allows it to pass the part of the install, trying to get the linux_base to work now.

Fun fun

-Dave