• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.5.x Patch

G

globodata

Have anyone aplied the 7.5.x patch ?

I´ve see that SW-Soft has released that but I don´t know if it requires a new installation like the first 7.5.1 they released to download.

I´d also would like to know if anyone aplied it with no issues.

Regards

I just installed the 7.5.1 patch over the 7.5.0 version. Rebooted just fine, logged into CP , websites and email seem ok so far. Will
On this server I did not install windows 2003 sp1 first. I forgot I wanted to that.

I installed sp1 on another 7.5.0 machine and will install the 7.5.1 patch on that one.

post with any issues.

Ok, if you have any issues, let me know... I´m not confortable toinstall patches as soon as they are released...

Do you know if they fix the Hord problem ? I mean it´s able to use IMAP in Horde now ? Changing paswords in Hord now is working ?

Regards

Specifc to MailEnable only:

Webmail was working then stopped worked. I had to readd the .asp
application to the virtual site

Folder and contacts I created in webmail before patch installed were gone. Dont know how to retrieve them at this time.

smtp server properties was changed. It unchecked POP to Send email. I could not send email from my client at home in thunderbird until after i re-checked the box

IIS only:
Changed my home page from index.html to index.php and website redirects to index.html still. I did not notice this before I did the update becuase I just chnaged the home page last night and installed the hotfix during the week.

Going to open a ticket with Plesk regarding the mailenable portion tomorrow.

Hope this Helps,
Joe

I have Plesk 7.5.1 for Windows running Successfully on Win Server 2003 Standard SP1. Unfortunately, I tried to install the patch *after* installing SP1 and I got an error saying that the incorrection version of the software was installed.

Although it's frustrating not to be able to get the patch, Plesk seems to be doing fairly well with SP1. Is it considered "safe" (i.e. appropriate for a production level?) to use Plesk 7.5.1 for SP1, or would the best thing be to test a fair amount beore launching? Will future Plesk upgrades (e.g. 7.5.2 probably install okay with SP1, or is this going to be an issue?)

Well, thank you guys for report the issues... as I tought it´s better wait for SW-Sfot fix these issues...

I really don´t understand why they release versions with this kind of issues.. Why is the hurry for ? Why don´t they work more before relase.. I think this is a shame.

I´m thinking of waiting for the 8.0 to update to the 7.5.x and have always 1 version older... It´s safer and don´t cause headaches.

Regards

Originally posted by globodata

I´m thinking of waiting for the 8.0 to update to the 7.5.x and have always 1 version older... It´s safer and don´t cause headaches.

Regards

Agreed.

Especially in a production environment! Ill wait for them to release 7.5.2 before I even update to a 7.5 release.

its good to install these on test servers, open tickets with them so they are more aware of problems that come up.

ok, it seems that the 7.5.1 hotfix (service pack) for plesk moved the messaging directories to the default locations after I had the email data directory set to another partition.

Back